Monday, June 11, 2007

The Reality Is

I’m writing this as I watch the Spurs blow the Cavs away. As I watch this game, I can’t help but feel the frustration of the Cavs. I even commented at halftime how I think I would just pack up and go home. I guess you have to give to the guys for hanging in there when’s it’s obvious they are not going to win. Then I started thinking of all the times I’ve wanted to pack up and head home, so to speak. Today at church Konan talked about the desert of your soul and how your focus becomes your reality. I have just been thinking about how true that is in every aspect of our lives. Even in basketball. The Cavs didn’t end up winning, but they did finish strong and go from a 30-point deficit to an 11-point loss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is one thing I am glad you packed up and quit...your old job. You bring so much to the C3 team. Now we are all "living the dream".